Well what can I say? We are a family of 3 that's about to be a family of 4. I'm Melissa (30) married to Will (30) with our beautiful daughter Haley Kate (6). I'm currently 6.5 months pregnant with our son who will be born 09/16 unless he decides he has other plans. We live in boondock nowhereville GA in our first home we purchased 4 years ago with our 3 dogs and 3 cats. Will works at a dealership in Gainesville and Ive been at Verizon Wireless in Alpharetta for the past 7.5 years.
Haley just finished her first year in "real" school (aka kindergarten) and did amazingly well. She has always been a smart kid but truly proved herself this year. We are shocked and amazed that she is such a big kid now and cant believe she is going into the first grade in just a few short weeks.
We are very blessed to have our immediate family close by, my parents live in Alpharetta and Will's mom is in Roswell. Our siblings are scattered around and we dont see them as often as we would like but thankfully we have the modern wonders of technology including text messaging and social networking sites!
I guess thats it for now... more to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment